Midlands Renaissance Revel & Pirate Fest
New Spring and Fall events for 2020!
May 16-17 and August 29-30, 2020 (10am to 6pm)
Ditmars Orchard – Council Bluffs, Iowa
Last Updated: 2/22/2020
Axed In Time & Son of Blades – Axe throwing, knife throwing, archery.
Hourglass Productions – Author Richard Fogle with his “A Hand in the Hourglass” trilogy & “A Distant Thunder” fiction books.
Iowa Henna – Henna tattoos & body painting.
Lynda’s Easel -Fantasy/magical/floral/macabre paintings, drawings, prints, handmade jewelry.
Raynwaterr– Gothic, dark arts artwork, drawings, prints, paintings.
Royal Food Court
Amos Fabulous Foods – All your favorite Festival foods; turkey legs, Kinky Spuds, nachos, brats, burgers & more.
Be sure to check out some of these other Festivals International and Midwest Festivals events:
- Des Moines Renaissance Faire (new location; no longer at Sleepy Hollow Sports Park) – Des Moines, IA
- Iowa-Minnesota Pirate Festival – Owatonna, MN
- Iowa Renaissance Festival – Amana Colonies, IA
- Midlands Renaissance Revel & Pirate Fest – Council Bluffs, IA
- Nebraska Renaissance Faire – Omaha, NE
- Quad Cities Renaissance Faire – Davenport, IL
Site contents Copyright (C) 2020 by Festivals International.
Co-produced by Mike Amos/Midwest Festivals and Gregory Schmidt/Festivals International.