Midlands Renaissance Revel & Pirate Fest
New Spring and Fall events for 2020!
May 16-17 and August 29-30, 2020 (10am to 6pm)
Ditmars Orchard – Council Bluffs, Iowa
May 16-17, 2020
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Rain or shine!
Aug 29-30, 2020
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. rain or shine.
Adults (16 and up) – $13
Kids (5 to 15) – $7
4 and Under – Free!
2-day pass – $21/$11
$2 discount to military personnel with I.D.
19475 225th St
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Find Thy Way
If your hotel would like to be listed here, contact us about becoming a lodging sponsor.
Special thanks to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham in Council Bluffs. Please consider them for your stay.
Costume Policy: Yes, please! Just keep it family friendly. There may be kids around. (That includes you, cosplayer who plans to come as a sexy Star Trek ensign.)
Outside Food: No outside food or drinks, please. (They’d let you bring in a water bottle, though.)
Pet Policy: None, sorry. Ditmars Orchard does not allow any dogs on property except for service dogs.
Weapons: Any weapons that are part of your costume must be safely peace tied at all times.
Be sure to check out some of these other Festivals International and Midwest Festivals events:
- Des Moines Renaissance Faire (new location; no longer at Sleepy Hollow Sports Park) – Des Moines, IA
- Iowa-Minnesota Pirate Festival – Owatonna, MN
- Iowa Renaissance Festival – Amana Colonies, IA
- Midlands Renaissance Revel & Pirate Fest – Council Bluffs, IA
- Nebraska Renaissance Faire – Omaha, NE
- Quad Cities Renaissance Faire – Davenport, IL
Site contents Copyright (C) 2020 by Festivals International.
Co-produced by Mike Amos/Midwest Festivals and Gregory Schmidt/Festivals International.