Midlands Renaissance Revel & Pirate Fest
CANCELLED for 2020. See you in 2021!
Ditmars Orchard – Council Bluffs, Iowa
Last Updated: 2/15/2021
Axed In Time & Son of Blades – Axe throwing, knife throwing, archery.
Candy’s Creations 4U – steampunk, fantasy, Renaissance jewelry & adornments.
Enchanted Gifts – swords, tapestries, flags, books, drinking vessels & much more.
Iowa Henna – Henna tattoos & body painting.
J&L Trading Company – Leather hats, bracers, vests, accessories, bone & fur accessories.
King’s Carvings– Woodwork furniture, toys, shields, art.
Little Spaniel’s Crafts – Crocheted items, soaps, oils, incense, woodworking items.
Luna Creations – Leather masks, bags, belts, hair accessories
Lynda’s Easel -Fantasy/magical/floral/macabre paintings, drawings, prints, handmade jewelry.
Raynwaterr– Gothic, dark arts artwork, drawings, prints, paintings.
Royal Food Court
Amos Fabulous Foods – All your favorite Festival foods; turkey legs, Kinky Spuds, nachos, brats, burgers & more.
The Royal Snack Shack – Pretzel bites, mini corndogs, taquitos, nachos, popcorn, pickles, drinks.
Aunt Rita’s – Fresh cooked Kettle corn (original & flavored) & pork rinds.
Be sure to check out some of these other Festivals International and Midwest Festivals events:
- Des Moines Renaissance Faire (new location; no longer at Sleepy Hollow Sports Park) – Des Moines, IA
- Iowa-Minnesota Pirate Festival – Owatonna, MN
- Iowa Renaissance Festival – Amana Colonies, IA
- Midlands Renaissance Revel & Pirate Fest – Council Bluffs, IA
- Nebraska Renaissance Faire – Omaha, NE
- Quad Cities Renaissance Faire – Davenport, IL
Site contents Copyright (C) 2020 by Festivals International.
Produced by Mike Amos/Midwest Festivals.